Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Hearts 2010

Today the Cardiac Surgery team arrived in San Pedro Sula, Honduras and spent the day unpacking and setting up. I still can't believe I'm not with them...it just doesn't seem right! :( From what I hear they arrived safely...although I did get a text from Amanda saying that Dan missed his flight....let's just hope he found another flight cause I don't seem them being able to do anything without him! It seems there has to be some sort of airport issue every year. In 2007 we had to unpack and repack our supplies because Continental didn't seem to like the way we had them packed. In 2008 Audrey's passport expired soon after our trip so they made her drive to Houston to get a new passport and then get a flight to Honduras. Last year those of us who were traveling a few days early to set up ended up leaving with everyone else since our flight was canceled.

Surgeries and caths start first thing in the morning. Please keep everyone in your prayers. If I hear how things are going or if I am told of any prayer request I'll post them here.

Sending lots of love and prayers to Honduras!
Trena

No comments: